Blackboard (Bb) Learn is an application for online teaching, learning, community building, and knowledge sharing (termed "LMS", or Learning Management System). Hosting a large variety of tools and features, Blackboard Learn is an invaluable tool for teachers and students alike. Whether in a fully online class or used alongside a traditional classroom, be sure to take advantage of: assignments, tests, discussion boards, embedded video options, the Grade Center, course reports, third-party integrations (such as Panopto or Turnitin), and more!
Bb Learn Ultra - What's New and Release Notes
- What’s new in Learn Ultra - find the freshest insights into the latest features and improvements.
- Blackboard Release Notes Page - view all of the new features/tools and the latest relevant changes to the Blackboard Learn software.
- Send Email
- Link to Zoom room, Google Drive Files, or any other web page
- Create a Panopto folder and create video lectures
- Post your Word, PDFs, or any other file formats directly to your course
- Blackboard Learn ULTRA: Grading and Gradebook
UNI's Bb Learn Ultra Service Hub Documentation
Search for UNI's own documentation related to Bb Learn Ultra in Service Hub. Find additional links to resources here as well.
Blackboard Learn Ultra Pilot Champions
ETMS - Instructional Technology gives a shout out to UNI's Blackboard Learn Ultra Pilot Champions. They dedicated several days during the summer (2023) to participate in training and learn as much as possible about Blackboard Learn Ultra in a short amount of time. Then they taught courses using Blackboard Learn Ultra for Fall 2023. Additionally, they have graciously agreed to the best of their ability to help their colleagues with the transition to Ultra. Follow the link above to see who are the Ultra Pilot Champions from your college.