Blackboard Learn 3rd party integrations, also referred to as publisher or tool integrations, grants faculty and students in a Blackboard Learn course authenticated access to external resources outside of Blackboard Learn. These resources can be a variety of materials, such as text materials, assessments, or additional functionality not available in Blackboard Learn.
Current Publisher Integrations:
- Pearson's MyLab & Mastering
- Cengage Learning MindLinks
- Macmillan Learning
- Credo InfoLit
- Great River Learning/Webcom
- Willo Labs
Request a Publisher Integration
If an instructor would like to utilize a publisher integration within their Blackboard Learn course, here is the process:
- Faculty must complete the ‘Contact eLearning Suite Support’ form and include the publisher/rep contact information and how the integration will be used within the course.
- UNI eLearning Admins will contact the UNI Bookstore to determine if the publisher integration has already been established and available. If available, the UNI Bookstore will provide guidance on how to connect the course with the publisher.
- If this integration has not been previously established, UNI eLearning Admins will contact our partner, Willo Labs, to determine if the integration is possible. All publisher integrations are required to go through the Willo Labs service provider; which is contracted with the UNI Bookstore to provide inclusive access.
This process may take up to several months before the integration is available for use within the Blackboard Learn environment, so PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY!
PLEASE NOTE: There are UNI Policies and Procedures regarding course materials. Please follow the links below for additional information:
Current Tool Integrations:
- Poll Everywhere
- VitalSource BookShelf
- VoiceThread (College of Education - ONLY)
- Smarthinking Online Tutoring (Pilot members ONLY)
- Anthology Portfolio (College of Education - ONLY)
Request a Tool Integration
UNI-IT does not integrate tools into any system in the UNI eLearning Suite that are not centrally supported as an enterprise-level technology. Enterprise-level technologies must go through a rigorous review process through UNI Procurement Services and an Information Technology security and accessibility review. We apologize if this causes any inconvenience for you or your students.
If you have any questions or concerns, please fill out the ‘Contact eLearning Suite Support’ form.