IT-Educational Technology and Media Services provides free instructional technology workshops for UNI faculty and staff. To register or to see more details about the workshop, click on the event below. If you'd like to add all of these events to your UNI Google calendar, click on the +Google Calendar button on the lower right corner of the list of events. Otherwise you can add an event individually by clicking on the event name and clicking "copy to my calendar".
At a Distance?
You can still participate! Just sign up below and then fill out this form telling us which workshops you're signed up for and we'll work with you to have you participate via Zoom!
Need Advice on Getting Started with the UNI eLearning Suite of Tools?
Visit our Getting Started with the UNI eLearning Suite web page to see recommended tiers for which workshops to focus on first and which are considered more advanced.
Videos of workshops
These are videos of workshops that you can take right now! You will need to log in using your UNI CatID to view these videos.
- Getting Started with Your Blackboard Learn Course
- Getting Started with Panopto
- How to use Zoom with your Class
- Are you Prepared? - Presentation given to CBA faculty on March 13, 2020
- Remote Possibilities: Considering your Students' Bandwidth (CETL & ETMS workshop presentation on 3/25)
- Testing 1, 2, 3: Developing, Deploying and Editing an Online Test in Bb Learn (workshop on 4/8/20)
- - - Click on workshop title for details - - -