Many of the tools featured in the UNI eLearning Suite have compatible mobile apps. Find out which app is right for you:
Blackboard Learn App (Students & Instructors): lets students view and complete coursework while on the go. Lets instructors grade and push work on their mobile device.
Blackboard Instructor App (Instructors): DISCONTINUED. Instructors now use the consolidated Blackboard Learn App.
Panopto App: permits students and educators to create, view, and upload videos directly.
Turnitin App: allows students to submit and view similarity reports for their assignments. Also lets educators to grade and leave feedback on submissions
Poll Everywhere App: lets students participate in Poll Everywhere activities. Also allows presenters to create and view real-time results of activities.
Zoom App: supports the ability to start, join and participate in Zoom video-conferences.
LinkedIn Learning App: enables continuous streaming of tutorials across multiple devices
Google Workspace Apps: facilitates the use of multiple Google Apps including Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slide, Calendar, etc.
Blackboard Instructor App (Discontinued)
The Blackboard Instructor app will no longer be supported from Friday 30th September 2022, and will be removed from the Apple App and Android App stores. The app will continue to work on your device, but updates, enhancements and support will cease after this time. Users are advised to remove the app from their devices. On Monday 8th August 2022, the updated Blackboard App for Instructors and Students was released to the Apple and Android App stores.
Download the Blackboard Learn App for:
- Check grades and monitor course progress anytime and anywhere.
- Shows smart view of prioritized events and actions.
- View, complete, and submit assignments and tests.
- Get notifications for upcoming tests, past due tests, and new grades.
- Preview course items, assignments, and tests.
- View, post, and change grades on the go.
- Send announcements.
- Use the calendar to create office hours and events.
Download the Panopto App for:
- Create & upload videos from your mobile device
- Mobile video captions
- Customizable video layouts
- Offline mobile viewing
Download the Turnitin App for:
- Apple iOS Turnitin App
- Not available for Android
- Automated similarity feedback
- Grading with QuickMarks, voice comments, rubrics and grading forms
- Viewing and listening to instructor feedback
- Paper submissions (including late and resubmissions)
- Supports offline use
Download the Poll Everywhere App for:
- Apple iOS Poll Everywhere App
- Android Poll Everywhere App
- Powerpoint, Keynote, Google Slides Extensions
- Create a Poll Everywhere presentation
- Record and track results in real-time
- Participate in a Poll Everywhere activity
- View past responses for a Poll Everywhere activity
Download the Zoom App for:
- Start or join a Zoom meeting
- Participate in Zoom chatroom
- Screen share photos, web pages, and cloud content on Box, Dropbox or Google Drive from Zoom iOS app
- Screen share photos, web pages from Zoom Android app
- Co-annotate and give remote control during screen sharing from Zoom iPad app
Download Linkedin Learning Apps for:
- Streamlined browsing allows continuous learning on any device.
- Sync account across all devices
- Closed captioning
- Adjustable playback speed
- Offline viewing
Download Google Workspace Apps for:
- Use shared calendars to see when others are available and schedule meetings with automatic email invites.
- Easily work on documents, spreadsheets, and slides across your devices, with or without internet
- Collaborate in real-time from anywhere in the world
- Keep all your work in one place with secure access from your computer, phone, or tablet.