Blackboard has moved to creating role specific apps for their Blackboard Learn software (UNI eLearning). Find out which app is right for you:
Blackboard App (formally known as 'Bb Student'): lets students view and complete coursework while on the go.
Instructor App: allows educators to manage courses, interact with students, and view content.
Bb Grader App: only available on iPad, this app makes grading easy!
Download the Blackboard app:
Click here for information and help: https://help.blackboard.com/Blackboard_App/Student
- Check grades and monitor course progress anytime and anywhere.
- Shows smart view of prioritized events and actions.
- View, complete, and submit assignments and tests.
- Get notifications for upcoming tests, past due tests, and new grades.
Blackboard app FAQs: https://help.blackboard.com/Blackboard_App/Student/FAQs
Latest release information: find out what's new in the latest release of the Blackboard app by visiting: https://help.blackboard.com/Blackboard_App/Student/Whats_New_in_Blackboard_App
Download the Instructor app:
Click here for information and help: https://help.blackboard.com/Blackboard_App/Instructor
- Preview course items, assignments, and tests.
- Participate in discussions.
- Send announcements.
- Interact with your class in Blackboard Collaborate.
Download the Bb Grader app:
- Apple iOS (iPad only)
Android(Not available) Windows(Not available)
Click here for information and help: https://en-us.help.blackboard.com/Bb_Grader
Key Features: https://www.blackboard.com/mobile-learning/bbgrader.aspx
- View a detailed list of all submissions to any assignment and can sort submissions based on a category of information.
- Provide feedback to students using the tablet’s microphone and camera to record audio and feedback.
- Select an individual submission from the submissions listing page to view content.
- Bb Grader includes some features from the retention center. View a student’s activity on any submission listing page.