Community participation is a critical part of Blackboard's process to solve the challenges within their products. To fill out a Product Feedback form and share your ideas with the Blackboard Product Management team, follow the instructions below.
NOTE: To begin, you must have a Blackboard Community account. If you do not have a Blackboard Community account, visit the Blackboard Community home page to register. At the top right of the page, click the orange 'Register' button.
Submitting an idea to Blackboard Product Feedback:
Go to the Product Feedback page on the Blackboard Community site
- Login using your Blackboard Community credentials
Once logged in, select the desired product you'd like to provide feedback for from the drop down menu. Wait for the rest of the form to load after your selection.
Fill out the form as follows, then press publish when finished:
- Job Title
- Institution Name
- Analytics Category: Analytics for Learn
- Idea description: Clearly describe your idea, what problem it will solve, and how it would benefit faculty or students
- Idea Use Cases: Provide relevant use cases for your idea
- File Upload: Provide files if needed to show or help describe your idea