Many of the tools featured in the UNI eLearning Suite have compatible mobile apps. Find out which app is right for you:
Blackboard App (formally known as 'Bb Student'): lets students view and complete coursework while on the go.
Blackboard Instructor App: allows educators to manage courses, interact with students, and view content.
Panopto App: permits students and educators to create, view, and upload videos directly.
Turnitin App: allows students to submit and view similarity reports for their assignments. Also lets educators to grade and leave feedback on submissions
Poll Everywhere App: lets students participate in Poll Everywhere activities. Also allows presenters to create and view real-time results of activities.
Zoom App: supports the ability to start, join and participate in Zoom video-conferences.
Adobe Connect App: allows educators to video conference, share presentations, and track participants progress seamlessly.
Lynda App: enables continuous streaming of tutorials across multiple devices
G Suite Apps: facilitates the use of multiple Google Apps including Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slide, Calendar, etc.
Download the Blackboard App for:
- Check grades and monitor course progress anytime and anywhere.
- Shows smart view of prioritized events and actions.
- View, complete, and submit assignments and tests.
- Get notifications for upcoming tests, past due tests, and new grades.
Download the Blackboard Instructor App for:
- Preview course items, assignments, and tests.
- Participate in discussions.
- Send announcements.
- Interact with your class in Blackboard Collaborate.
Download the Panopto App for:
Information and help for the Panopto App
- Create & upload videos from your mobile device
- Mobile video captions
- Customizable video layouts
- Offline mobile viewing
Download the Turnitin App for:
- Apple iOS
- Not available for Android
- Automated similarity feedback
- Grading with QuickMarks, voice comments, rubrics and grading forms
- Viewing and listening to instructor feedback
- Paper submissions (including late and resubmissions)
- Supports offline use
Download the Poll Everywhere App for:
- Create a Poll Everywhere presentation
- Record and track results in real-time
- Participate in a Poll Everywhere activity
- View past responses for a Poll Everywhere activity
Download the Zoom App for:
- Start or join a Zoom meeting
- Participate in Zoom chatroom
- Screen share photos, web pages, and cloud content on Box, Dropbox or Google Drive from Zoom iOS app
- Screen share photos, web pages from Zoom Android app
- Co-annotate and give remote control during screen sharing from Zoom iPad app
Download Adobe Connect App for:
- Fully drive collaboration and training without being tied to your desk
- Confidently share presentations, documents and multimedia content from your library in the cloud, as well as photos in your photo library, and ensure that all fonts, animations and imagery appear as expected
- Annotate and whiteboard more effectively, using just your fingertip on top of your content
- Drive attendance to your webinars with convenient mobile access
- Deliver mobile learning and track progress
Download Lynda App for:
- Streamlined browsing allows continuous learning on any device.
- Sync account across all devices
- Closed captioning
- Adjustable playback speed
- Offline viewing
Download Google Suite Apps for:
- Use shared calendars to see when others are available and schedule meetings with automatic email invites.
- Easily work on documents, spreadsheets, and slides across your devices, with or without internet
- Collaborate in real-time from anywhere in the world
- Keep all your work in one place with secure access from your computer, phone, or tablet.