Camp Adventure participants will now log into the UNI eLearning System using their CatID credentials.
If you are a new CatID user, you will first need to log into MyUNIverse to establish your CatID passphrase. Information about CatID, including the initial expired CatID passphrase value, is available on the CatID FAQ page.
Once you have established your CatID passphrase, you can log into the UNI eLearning System using the following directions:
- Navigate to http://uni.edu/elearning or click on "eLearning" in the header of UNI's homepage (www.uni.edu).
- In the "UNI eLearning Login" section, click on the Camp Adventure link.
- Enter your CatID username.
- Enter your CatID passphrase.
- Click the "LOGIN" button.
Trouble logging in:
If you do not know what your CatID Username or Passphrase/Password is, please contact the Service Desk by calling 319-273-5555. The Service Desk is located in Room 36 of the Innovative Teaching and Technology Center. Consultants are available to provide hands-on assistance during University business hours.
A self-service feature is available that allows users the ability to securely reset their own CatID passphrase at any time. For more information, please visit the CatID Self-Service Passphrase Reset tool.