UNI students, faculty, and staff will use their CatID username and passphrase for accessing the UNI Blackboard Learn System:
- Navigate to http://elearning.uni.edu/ or click on "eLearning" in the header of UNI's homepage.
- In the "UNI eLearning Logins" section, click on the 'Bb Learn' link.
- You will be taken to the UNI Blackboard Learn Server Login page.
- Click on the 'CatID SignOn' graphic link.
- On the CatID SignOn page, enter your CatID Username and Passphrase.
- Click the "LOGIN" button.
NOTE: If you do not know what your CatID Username or Passphrase/Password is, please contact the Service Desk by calling 319-273-5555. The Service Desk is located in Room 36 of the Innovative Teaching and Technology Center. Consultants are available to provide hands-on assistance during University business hours.