UNI students, faculty, and staff will use their CatID username and passphrase for accessing the UNI eLearning (Blackboard Learn) System:
- Navigate to http://elearning.uni.edu/ or click on "eLearning" in the header of UNI's homepage (www.uni.edu).
- In the "UNI eLearning Login" section, click on the CATID SignOn link.
- Enter your CatID username.
- Enter your CatID passphrase.
- Click the "LOGIN" button.
NOTE: If you do not know what your CatID Username or Passphrase/Password is, please contact the Service Desk by calling 319-273-5555. The Service Desk is located in Room 36 of the Innovative Teaching and Technology Center. Consultants are available to provide hands-on assistance during University business hours.
For more information on your CatID, please http://www.uni.edu/its/support/article/708