If you haven't already configured your Blackboard Learn course for Panopto, you'll need to do that first.
1. In your Blackboard course, click on Tools.
2. Click on Panopto Content.
3. Click Create, then Upload Media
4. Click and drag your video into the new window.
5. Wait for Uploading to finish, which may take a while based on the size and amount of files. Note: there are certain factors, such as bitrate, aspect ratio, file size, and video length, can impact the time it takes for the video to process. For supported media file types, see Learn About Supported Media File Types for Uploading.
6. When processed, the session can be edited right away. You can close the window when it is finished uploading. Once the publishing completes, you will be notified via email that the sessions are ready to view.