1. Log into Blackboard and open your course. From the left sidebar, click on the "Tools" link. Then, click on "Panopto Content". For detailed instructions on how to configure your course for Panopto, visit the "How do I configure a Blackboard Learn course for Panopto" FAQ.
2. Hover your mouse over a video. Then, click the "Stats" button.
3. The first graph will show you how many students viewed your videos for each day. The default view is the last 30 days, but you can select a different timeframe from the drop-down menu in the top-right corner of the window.
4. The second graph displays how long your students watched your video. It also shows how many students made notes or comments on your videos and at what time. For more information on how students and instructors can take timestamped notes in Panopto, visit the "How do I create timestamped notes in a Panopto video?" FAQ.
5. The last graph will show you the usernames of students who viewed your video, the number of times they viewed your video, the amount of time they watched, and if they made any notes or comments.
Note: To return to the full list of your Panopto videos, click the back button.