If you are using a university-owned computer:
1. Search for and open the "Software Center" on your device. (Or "Self Service" on a Macintosh).
2. Locate Panopto and click "Install".
If you are downloading Panopto onto a home computer:
1. Log into Blackboard Learn and navigate to a course.
2. Click on the Tools Link in the left-sidebar menu.
3. Click on "Panopto Content".
4. Click on the green "Create" button at the top of the screen, then pick "Record a new session".
5. A pop-up window will appear. Click on "Download Panopto" if you have not downloaded the application before.
6. Open the .exe file and follow the instructions.