1. Log into Blackboard Learn, open your course, and navigate to the Tools link in the left sidebar menu. Then, click on Panopto Content. If you need to configure your course for Panopto or create a Panopto video, visit the Panopto Tool FAQ for full instructions.
2. Open the video you would like to add notes to by clicking on the title or thumbnail.
3. On the left side of the screen, click on "Notes".
4. Click in the outlined text box to start taking a note. Panopto will record the timestamp to the second you start typing. Hit enter to save your note.
5. As an instructor, you have the ability to make your notes public to anyone who views your video. Click on the "Make Public" link to do so. Note: Any notes taken by students will always remain private.
6. To edit or delete a note, hover your mouse over the note and click the three dots that appear. Choose the appropriate menu option.