1. In the Blackboard Learn course that you want to provision a Panopto folder(s), click on "Tools" in the left hand Course Menu.
2. Click "Panopto Content".
3. Press "Configure".
4. Click "Add Course to Panopto".
5. Click "Return to Course".
Configuring multiple class sections for Panopto
If you have already configured Panopto, but need to adjust which Panopto folders your Bb Learn course has permission or access to:
6. Go to the Tools page and select Panopto Content (Steps 1-3).
7. At the bottom of the page, click on the "Re-Configure" button.
9. In the next window, you'll see the screen has been split into two different box. The 'Available Folders' box on the left lists all of the Panopto folders you have access to as an Instructor. The 'Selected Folders' box on the right are the Panopto folders your students in this course will have access to.
10: To adjust which Panopto folder(s) this Blackboard Learn course and its students can access or have permission to:
a. Click on a Panopto folder name to select it.
b. Click "Add >>" button to move the Panopto folder from the 'Available Folders' box on the left to the 'Selected Folders' box on the right.
Click the "<< Remove" button to move the Panopto folder from the 'Selected Folders' box on the right to the the 'Available Folders' box on the left.
c. Click the "Submit' button in lower right hand corner to save your changes.