The assignment folder functions as a drop box, where students can upload their own files into a subfolder of a course’s Panopto folder. Before creating an assignment folder, your class must have a Panopto folder.
1. Login to Blackboard Learn and navigate to your course.
2. Click on "Tools" on the left navigation bar.
3. Click "Panopto Content".
4. Click on "Settings" (the gear icon) in the top-right corner.
5. Click on "Create Assignment Folder".
6. Students will now be able to select this Assignment Folder when creating or uploading a video to Panopto. For more information, students can view this video tutorial on creating and uploading videos to Panopto.