Gmail introduced a new feature allowing you to schedule emails to send at a later date and time (up to 49 years in advance). Here's how to get started.
To schedule a email
1. Sign into Gmail account using your CatID. Then, click on "+Compose".
2. Type out your email and choose who you would like to send it to. Then, click on the drop down arrow next to the blue "Send" button. Select "Schedule Send".
3. You can choose one of Google's suggested date and times or click "Pick date & time" to choose your own.
4. If you choose to pick your own date and time, click on the calendar date you would like to send the email and type in the time. Click on "Schedule Send" when you are ready to send the email.
To view or cancel your scheduled emails
1. After scheduling an email, you will see a new folder called "Scheduled" in the left menu. Click on it to see your scheduled messages.
2. To cancel an email, check the box next to the email and click on "Cancel send". Note: You must cancel the scheduled email before the specified date and time has passed if you decide against sending it.