1. Log into Blackboard Learn and navigate to your course. Locate the content folder where you would like to embed a YouTube video.
2. From the "Build Content" menu, under "Mashups", click on "YouTube Video".
3. In the search bar, enter any keywords, YouTube channel names, or URLs to find an appropriate video. When you find the video you want, click on "Select".
Note: If you want to watch the video before you select it, click on the "YouTube URL" located in the description of the video.
4. From the next screen, make sure the video is embedded into your course by going to the "Mashups Options" section. Under the "View" field, select "Embed". You can also add a description for the video, attach a file, set time and date restrictions, etc.
5. When you are finished reviewing your options, click "Submit" at the bottom of the screen.