Blackboard has moved to creating role specific apps for their Blackboard Learn software (UNI eLearning). Find out which app is right for you:
Blackboard App (formally known as 'Bb Student'): lets students view and complete coursework while on the go.
Blackboard Instructor App: allows educators to manage courses, interact with students, and view content.
Bb Grader App: only available on iPad, this app makes grading easy!
- Download the Blackboard App on Apple iOS
- Download the Blackboard App on Android
- Download the Blackboard App on Windows
- Check grades and monitor course progress anytime and anywhere.
- Shows smart view of prioritized events and actions.
- View, complete, and submit assignments and tests.
- Get notifications for upcoming tests, past due tests, and new grades.
- Download the Blackboard Instructor App on Apple iOS
- Download the Blackboard Instructor App on Android
- The Blackboard Instructor App is not available on Windows
- Preview course items, assignments, and tests.
- Participate in discussions.
- Send announcements.
- Interact with your class in Blackboard Collaborate.
- Download the Bb Grader App Apple iOS (iPad only)
- The Bb Grader App is not available on Android
- The Bb Grader App is not available on Windows
- View a detailed list of all submissions to any assignment and can sort submissions based on a category of information.
- Provide feedback to students using the tablet’s microphone and camera to record audio and feedback.
- Select an individual submission from the submissions listing page to view content.
- Bb Grader includes some features from the retention center. View a student’s activity on any submission listing page.