1. Use a reliable internet connection and avoid using a wireless internet connection.
2. Do not open any other browser window or application for the duration of your exam session, unless your exam requires you to view a hyperlink.
3. Do not click outside of the test—including the navigation on the left side panel in eLearning (Blackboard).
The UNI eLearning team will be installing Service Pack 13 on Thursday, August 8, 2013. Below is an explanation of the Student features and enhancements that will be available after the installation of Service Pack 13.
Please visit the "To learn more" links for more information, tutorials, or videos.
The UNI eLearning team installed Service Pack 14 on Saturday, December 28, 2013.
Below is an explanation of the new Student features and enhancements that are available after the installation of Service Pack 14. Please visit the "To learn more" links for more information, tutorials, or videos.
The UNI eLearning team will be installing the "April 2014 Release" on Thursday, August 7, 2014.
Below is an explanation of the new Student features and enhancements that are available after the installation of the "April 2014 Release". Please visit the "To learn more" links for more information, tutorials, or videos.
The company behind the eLearning system, Blackboard, is always looking for ways to improve their products. If you have a new idea to improve the product, using the Blackboard Idea Exchange is the best way to have your voice heard!
How to register for Blackboard Idea Exchange:
Users can reorganize, edit, or personalize the "My Courses" module:
- After you log into eLearning/Blackboard, please put your cursor on the "My Courses" module's purple header.
- A "gear" icon should appear in the right hand side of the purple header. Click on the "gear" icon.
- In the "Personalize: My Courses" screen locate the course.
To hide a course(s): Uncheck the boxes under the "Course Name" and "Instructor" columns and then click the Submit button.
In a Blackboard course, users should see a menu that contains of different links to materials in the course. This menu is called the Course Menu and should look similar to this:
Users can minimize or hide the course menu which prevents users from navigating within the course. If the Course menu is not visible, below are the two options to display the Course menu again.
Minimized Course Menu:
Since eLearning/Blackboard is integrated with the Student Information System (SIS), biographical updates (name changes, username changes) are now automatically updated daily.
If you do not like how your name appears in eLearning/Blackboard, you will need to change it in the SIS.
Changing your name must be done in person and requires official documentation.